1. I will surely be married. To Frenchie of course. It has always been him (embarrassingly). I think there are people in this world who don't love as intensely and then come to love whoever they are married to over the years but I already love Frenchie a lot. My love is a lot of emotion but no action though. But that's ok because Frenchie also loves me a lot so I know surely I am forgiven. (Can't wait, and then I only have to answer to Frenchie if I do anything bad like crash the car accidentally and surely won't be scolded. Hopefully by then will have enough money so I also don't feel too bad about the cost of repairs)
2. Kangli will be married in a church wedding and I might cry and also reveal some pictures of her to the husband. Can't believe a male will see her ass, finally someone to share my pain and then she will come to like fucking very much because it's always the quiet ones who are the nastiest isn't it! Giang not sure cus I think she has that drifting and free and happy oulook on life. Yiting also not sure, depends on how her job goes because her job is like, globalisation but intensified. That's like long-distance relationship even if married. I hope Annie gets married and invite me also. I also might cry at her wedding. I love her so much. Yifeng also surely married to a secretly very naughty but outwardly very demure and pure little adorable female who will call him daddy. Nasty. Minquan is probably not my friend any more because he's not apologising so that's that. (Suddenly reminded of the meme of the indian friendship make and break). Probably Maria will also be married to a male who already owns a car + surely she will be more assertive than her own mother and might even revel in dominance in the relationship and use sex as a threat. WHO KNOWS. Hopefully I get invited to everyone else's weddings but not sure if I will be. It would be nice though.
3. I think all my vet friends are going to work in different countries. I really think so. I think maybe 2 or 3 of us are going to be Singapore but everybody else would be elsewhere though. Maybe some people might even go into research
4. Maybe I might go into vet research????! Maybe zoonotic research???! I'm actually at a point now where I want to do both actually. I want to both be a vet and do research. But I also want a life. But i also want to not do anything at all. But I also think doing nothing is overrated. Idk.
5. Hopefully I would have travelled once a year (with Frenchie of course, because I am afraid of being lost and worst of all having nobody to blame) at least from when vet school ends. That's... 7 countries more, by the time 10 years is up.
6. I think I wouldn't believe I would be 33. This will surely be true. Suddenly think I would also gain 10kg by the time 10 years is up walao.
7. Should I be preggo by then? Probably should right, because biological clock. But must go for the full body health checkup first. Just. Just like must sign the prenup before getting married. Must. (Also must do the healthchecks before having sex but obviously was too stupid at that time)
8. I think I would have found a ton more hobbies by then, hopefully. I think I will be into... all the home-y stuff. Like things to prettify the house or things to improve my life like, idk, candle-making, or soap making. Suddenly had a thought that the world is going to be so much more digitalised than now in 10 years. I don't think that would be very enjoyable for me because I'm the kind of person who actually likes talking to the cashier at the grocery store (not in Aussie though, because you know why. There are only 2 checkout counters manned by a human being and everything else is self-checkout and everyone else is using the self-checkout and I feel like if i brought my groceries to the human, it's like I'm making them work more? I don't want to do that? But in NTUC almost all the counters are manned by a cashier so it's just... ok? And I love when the cashier has like coloured mascara or something cool, it like, really switches up my day)
9. I wanted to say I would have a dog or two or three, but then this suddenly reminded me that in 10 years Moo moo would most certainly have died. I don't know if I would ever be okay with that. He will always be in my heart. I actually think I did a very bad thing to him by going to vet school. If it is true that to us, it is just a dog, but to him we are his world, then I actually just turned his world around. No more random cuddles, no more someone to play with him for hours and no one to chase him everywhere and have adventures with and he doesn't even understand (and I've already been doing all of this ever since we moved to the new house because he couldn't come upstairs. And I remember he used to love jumping on my bed and waking me up.) I hope he doesn't remember all these memories, I really hope he doesn't. I hope he hates me, or even better, be unaffected, so I feel less bad about not being around. This suddenly is making me evaluate how much sacrifices are/ have been made by people studying/working overseas. The funds are the least of it I think (although it still contributes to the stress, and actually having to change your lifestyle to be able to afford it). The worst thing is to sacrifice your pet's happiness (which I have) because they don't understand anything. Secondly it's the people and relationships you've left behind. Everybody is going to miss you, and you're going to miss them too, and if, like me, you don't want to cause additional stress to yourself and others, you just... not talk to them, then you will slowly drift apart I guess. In a very weird way this seems to me better than causing stress. But maybe that's why I'm not friends with Minquan any more either, and it is just as well.
10. I think I would be poor. All signs point to me being poor. Like I'm set up for a poor life let me tell you. Firstly, I don't like being rich, I cannot stand it or take it, like, I would feel guilty, and then fear because I don't know who is going to attack me or betray me because of it. Secondly, I have already squandered a lot of money on my uni education. Thirdly, my fingers are very thin, which is a sign that I will be poor. Fourthly, I think the future world is set up for a widening income gap and obviously I will be at the bottom rungs, either by choice or fate. But I will be happy!
11. I think I would have switched jobs like four or five times by then... Which is not a good thing to do! But I can just feel myself doing that. Every time I feel overworked. And need a long long holiday (like 1 month/2 but obviously no workplace will give me), I will quit. I must make sure I dont run out of clinics to work in, wherever I live. Surely super embarassing to go back to your old employer for a job when you quit on them wtf.
12. Suddenly thought like, I'm writing all this in good faith and a cheerful optimism but surely everything will become very sad if any child of mine (or my friends) have a disability. I sincerely hope all the children we ever have are healthy and fine and happy (and the entire world's children but obviously it seems like too much to ask). I feel like, even with genetic tests sometimes these things are unpredictable. Like if car accident? If during birth acute brain damage due to strangulation by the umbilical cord? I really hope we are all ok. (But only moomoo won't be ok cus he be dead :(
Ok I'm going to end here because I'm not a real fortune teller (or even a phony one; can't come up with more stuffs). The future is still shrouded in mystery. Just want to be in Singapore right now, but 15 or 17 again, but with Frenchie